|“||Dear Client, -The trial was a farce, but as you can see, I was able to pull some last minute strings with my good friend the Judge and get you sent to 'summer camp'. How do you like the place? Nice little quiet spot by the lake, like you always wanted, right? They've forecast a great summer, so enjoy!||„|
|~ Lou Pole Attorney At Law|
Banned Camp is a Bonus Content in The Escapists. It was released on September 30th, 2016. It is a parody of the fictional "Summer Camp". Camp Green Lake, from the book " Holes", by Louis Sachar. The prison's free period music is from Shankton State Pen.
|08:00 - 09:00||Morning Rollcall|
|09:00 - 10:00||Breakfast|
|10:00 - 13:00||Leisure \ Work Period|
|13:00 - 14:00||Exercise Period|
|14:00 - 17:00||Free Period|
|17:00 - 18:00||Evening Meal|
|18:00 - 21:00||Leisure \ Work Period|
|21:00 - 22:00||Shower Block|
|22:00 - 23:00||Evening Rollcall|
|23:00 - 08:00||Lights Out|
|8:00 - 9:00||Morning Rollcall|
|9:00 - 10:00||Breakfast|
|10:00 - 13:00||Leisure / Work Period|
|13:00 - 14:00||Mid-day Rollcall|
|14:00 - 16:00||Free Period|
|16:00 - 17:00||Evening Meal|
|17:00 - 18:00||Exercise Period|
|18:00 - 19:00||Shower Block|
|19:00 - 22:00||Free Period|
|22:00 - 23:00||Evening Rollcall|
|23:00 - 8:00||Lights Out|
- On Console versions there are multiple bugs present.
- During meal-time the inmates will all grab their food from the inside of the kitchen instead of the outside where they are supposed to.
- The bottom seats at the canteen all face the wrong direction.
- In the library you can use the double intellect glitch between the computer and bookshelves by clicking them both while standing between them. (PC Only)
You will need:
Timber Brace x2
Plastic Staff Key (Optional)
Guard Outfit (Optional)
Plastic Utility Key (Optional)
Plastic Cell Key (Optional)
Any type of food (Optional)
Banned Camp is another slightly awkward prison (Though not as awkward as London Tower was). You have to make use of the utility tunnel next to the kitchen as your starting point. Begin by setting the Bed Dummy in your cell during Evening Rollcall and grabbing your equipment. When Lights Out commences, proceed behind the fence leading to the rest of the prison, before the door locks. If the door locks, you will need a Plastic Cell Key to proceed. Once you're on the other side of the fence, don your Guard Outfit if you have one and haven't done so, already. Then head over to the kitchen. You do not need to worry about having the kitchen job or needing a key for the green door. You can simply hop over the serving table by climbing onto it like a desk. If you have a Plastic Utility Key, use it to enter the tunnel through the orange door, otherwise chip through the wall closest so the serving table. Replace the wall block once you're through.
Now that you're inside the utility tunnel, you can begin digging. Start your tunnel on the tile down from the door (Do not place it next to the door, as guards come into the kitchen occasionally and can see through the door). Use your Multitool for maximum efficiency. Once you're inside the tunnel, begin digging north, as well as chipping any boulders you encounter. Use your Timber Braces when prompted. You can use the roof to stash the Dirt you get from digging. A ladder inside the tunnel will lead up there. If you get too fatigued, exit the utility tunnel again (Either by wall or door) and hop into the showers just to the left of the kitchen to drain your fatigue again, then continue. Keep digging until you get the third prompt for a timber brace. This means you're past the electric fence, so start digging up.
On the surface, plop down some dirt to cover the tunnel again and start heading right and around the entire prison perimeter. Once you reach the far right, head down and past the guard barracks. You will notice all of the walls into the barracks are reinforced, except for one that you can conveniently reach. Chip through this wall when nobody's looking and replace the wall. Now head out the red door to the bottom, if you have a Plastic Staff Key, or chip through the wall between it and your "entrance" and replace the wall, and head southwest to a dock area. A single prisoner boat is sitting in the water there. Approach it to end the game.
This strategy is simple. Just keep digging from under your desk until you get to some rocks. Once your at the rocks, dig up from there and your behind the fence. It is recommended that you get the wood shop job because you will have access to infinite wood for Timber Braces
Another strategy (which also works on Console!) is extremely easy.
All you will need is
So once you have all of these items, you will basically be all set to escape. Just wait until evening rollcall.
Right when it begins, or just before, place a bed dummy in your bed. Then, wait a few seconds during the rolecall (like one second after all three guards arrive) then get into the solitary room, change into a guard outfit then walk around to the door that leads to the other part of the prison. Try to evade the guards as much as possible but do not worry if one or two see you. There is a door with a red key lock in one of the electric fence areas on the right side. When you find it, go through using the red key and walk down outside of the upper right corner of the barracks. dig under using your pickaxe and once your tunnel; in underneath the inside of the barracks, dig up and cover the inside hole. Now there will be two locks, you can get through both with just the red key. Once you get through both of those doors. you will be on the docks. Walk to the area of it where it extends outwards (where the boats would be) and once you are in the area the game will end. You have escaped!
Third Strategy (IOS
You will need:
Timber Brace x3
Trowel (only use as needed)
Guard Uniform (Optional)
The bad thing about this prison on the IOS is that the only walls you can break is in your cell.
- You should start of with the Gardener Job, if not, follow the guy who has it, hit him once and lead him on a merry chase, thus not letting him get his job. Beware, since your player is faster, make sure you don't lose him
- In the gardener place, there is an infinite amount of Trowels. If you can't be stuffed getting a Sturdy Shovel (80 intellect) then trowels are the way to go. Just remember, trowels only generate twice a day
- Move the desk, and start digging right on the screen. Place timber braces when prompted. When it prompts for the 4th one, stop. You are past the wall and electric fence. (Remember, when you finish digging, or need to go to the showers to recouperate, place the desk on top of the hole to hide it)
- Wait until evening role call. Once the words (evening roll call) appear on the screen, place your bed dummy. After saving, pop on your guard uniform and dispose of the inmate uniform behind a tree. Go to the gardener spot.
- Move the desk again. Move to the end and dig up. Once up, fill the hole, and run to the wooden thing on the bottom S-E corner of the room.
- You've escaped.
Greater you will need a sturdy shovel and a plastic red key to ESCAPE on and wear a guard outfit and put a bed dummy at your bed then you dig at the corner at the red key exit then you have escaped