Center Perks 2.0 is one of the maps in The Escapists 2. It is the successor of Precinct 17 and the preceder of Cougar Creek Railroad, making it the first non-tutorial prison the player will set foot on. Center Perks 2.0 is a tribute to the original Center Perks from The Escapists. As it was one of the easiest prisons, it has been remade into its current establishment. With stronger security but a much larger free space, players will find it a little more challenging to escape from Center Perks 2.0 than its predecessor but will have an easier time acquiring the items needed for escape.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Description
- 3 Schedule
- 4 Jobs
- 5 Escape Plans
- 6 Ways To Escape
- 7 Videos
- 8 Trivia
Center Perks 2.0 is one of the first prisons played and, like the original Center Perks, embraces the outdoors. It has been completely remade over from the original prison; with new jobs, more floors, more desks and more ways to escape, Center Perks 2.0 is a relatively fresh sight. Areas supporting multiplayer have been added to allocate them to escape as a team. There are 24 cells in this prison. Each cell is occupied by one inmate.
After a ridiculous amount of escapes and a devastating review from the Inspection committee, the warden of Center Perks decided to rip his beloved prison down and rebuild a more secure version. But as the saying goes, "some people never learn."
|07:00 - 08:00||Rollcall|
|08:00 - 09:00||Breakfast|
|09:00 - 12:00||Free Time|
|12:00 - 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 - 15:00||Job Time|
|15:00 - 16:00||Exercise Time|
|16:00 - 17:00||Shower Time|
|17:00 - 18:00||Dinner|
|18:00 - 22:00||Free Time|
|22:00 - 23:00||Rollcall|
|23:00 - 07:00||Lights Out|
|Job||Strength Required||Int Required||Paycheck|
- Perimeter Breakout
- Meet The Crew [SINGLE-PLAYER ONLY]
- Last Post [MULTIPLAYER ONLY]
Ways To Escape
Get a Crowbar. It can be bought from Shops with money (usually 50 coins) which can be quickly obtained by completing certain favors, or doing a job if no favors are sufficient. Alternatively, you can loot a crowbar off someone or find it in a desk, or buy an Iron Bar if that's available instead.
Now run to the western perimeter of the prison using the exit south of the infirmary (below the meal hall). After exiting the building run southwest until you find a room guarded by a purple door with some trash bags in it. (The trash bags are not items). There should also be a written message on the northern wall of the room. Chip your way through the western wall of the room and run to freedom! This can be performed during any time of day, lockdown will never ensue unless you lure a guard into the room you want to chip.
- Get your Intellect up to 40, or 50 if you want to craft a Guard Outfit.
- Acquire 2 File.
- Make a Bed Dummy to put in your bed on the night of the escape.
- Acquire the Civilian Outfit which can be found on the second floor near the Northern staircase. Alternatively, a Guard Outfit can be crafted or looted from a guard.
- Put the Bed Dummy in your bed before evening Roll Call.
- At the end of evening free time, gather at the Roll Call area. Once roll call has begun, you can run off to the perimeter with your 2 Files and your civilian/guard outfit equipped. Be sure to find a place with only one layer of fence.
- Make sure to exit before roll call ends, or you will be locked in!
- A minute after Lights Out begins (you'll know when the "Return to Cell" bar disappears), cut your way out using the Files. Depending on where you choose to escape, Guards may be present. Consult your map when choosing a location.
- You are out of Center Perks 2.0!
- Find Robinson, the inmate with a red favor icon
- Select the favor: Chipping Digging or Cutting
Once you've selected an option, just follow the favor's information. It will give you step-by-step instructions to familiarize you with perimeter escape tactics. This is recommended for new players, or those who want to learn the ins and outs of each escape type.
Meet the Crew (Singleplayer only)
Meet The Crew is Center Perks 2.0's unique singleplayer escape. This method is fast to act out and does not take much effort to set up. Nighttime is not required: this method can be performed any time of the day!
- Get to the spot where the camera crew is set (The quarters are situated North on the 2nd floor, to the left of the Job Office).
- At the Camera Crew Quarters, open the desk and acquire the Civilian Outfit and the Radio Receiver.
- Acquire a Broom and Roll of Duct Tape. Both can be found in desks, and the Duct Tape can be purchased.
- Raise your Intellect to 50.
- Craft the Fake Audio Equipment.
- Equip the Civilian Outfit and the Fake Audio Equipment.
- Head to the Northeastern part of the prison, where the Visitor Area is located. To the left of it is a corridor leading North. Enter the room at the end of the corridor.
- Escape through the door on the left side of the room.
Last Post (Multiplayer Only)
BE AWARE: The Last Post is a multiplayer method. It's not possible to do this alone! It is possible to get in the room by the vent in a singleplayer game, but even after the crate has been completed, you will not be able to escape.
- Reach 50 Intellect.
- Acquire 3 Timber, 2 Nails, a Hammer and a Bracket.
- Craft Crate Base, Crate Casing and 1 Crate Top.
- Find Postal Address (this can be found in Inmates' desks.)
- Carry the three Crate parts and the Address and go to the Delivery Room (located on the East side of the prison. Bordered by a multiplayer-only door)
- Construct the Crate using the four objects, in the middle of the room.
- You will escape once all four objects have been constructed!
Perimeter Breakout Escape Guide (with Night Escape Tutorial)
Last Post Escape Guide
Meet The Crew Escape Guide
- The warden's name is Bob Ryan.
- One inmate named Robinson has a red exclamation mark above his head, and it indicates that his favor stays there forever. When you talk to him, you can ask for tips about escaping via digging, cutting, or chipping. The unique favors he provides are multi-step, and walk you through all the basic details and parts of perimeter escapes.
- Even if the original Center Perks schedule and this Center Perks 2.0 schedule look identical, they are not the same:
- The inmates wake up at 7AM unlike the original, where they wake up at 8AM;
- The Morning Free Time lasts 3 in-game hours, but in the original it lasts only 2 hours;
- The Job Time in this prison is an hour shorter meaning that it takes 2 hours to finish;
- And the final Free Time lasts an hour longer than the original.