|"Clean up your act and clean up our floors whilst you're at it!" - Job signup board.
This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards. Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Reason: "Needs a rewrite and confirmation of the escape routes. Items do not have pages and therefore needs research."
Dungeons and Duct Tape is the 4th and final DLC prison in The Escapists 2 and is based on a medieval fort/castle surrounded by a moat. It is one of the hardest DLC's in the game. There are three escapes: The Solo escape (Tis' But a Scratch), the Multiplayer Escape (Siege the Day) and Perimeter Breakout ( Single and Multiplayer Escape) Do note that sometimes cells in this prison may be bugged and fail to load.
|05:00 - 06:00||Roll call|
|06:00 - 08:00||Free Time|
|08:00 - 09:00||Breakfast|
|09:00 - 12:00||Job Time|
|12:00 - 13:00||Roll call|
|13:00 - 14:00||Exercise Time|
|14:00 - 15:00||Shower Time|
|15:00 - 18:00||Job Time|
|18:00 - 19:00||Dinner|
|19:00 - 22:00||Free Time|
|22:00 - 23:00||Roll call|
|23:00 - 05:00||Lights Out|
|Job||Strength Needed||Intel Needed||Paycheck|
Tis But a Scratch
(Single-player only escape)
You must obtain the following:
- Makeshift Sword
- Makeshift Knights Helmet
- Makeshift Chest Plate
- Makeshift Greaves
- Makeshift Gauntlets
To obtain these items, you will need the following components:
- Sheet of Metal x5
- Leather Strap x1
- Pair of White Gloves x1
- Pair of Shoes x1
- Feather x1
- Hammer x1
- Tool Handle x1
- Rivets x3
- Molten Metal x1
It is necessary to craft a Grappling Hook to obtain some of these items. If you are struggling to get molten metal or can't get the making horseshoes job, you can do the "it belongs to a museum" Favour and cancel after stealing the molten metal. Another way to obtain it is by making a plastic green key and going to the horseshoe making job building at job time. To get a pair of shoes, you need to use the grappling hook to reach the desk located in the walls between the meal hall and cell block.
Once you have crafted the escape items, you must raise your strength to 90 and then place the items on a plinth on the 5th floor. After all of that, you can escape.
Siege the Day
(Multiplayer only escape)
You will need to assemble a catapult for this escape. You will need:
- Leather Strap
- Timber x4
- Wooden Peg x3,
- Bracket x2
- Iron Bar x2
- Grapple Head
- Length of Rope
- Circuit Board
Craft the following:
- Grappling Hook (Grapple Head + Length of Rope)
- Catapult Beam (2x Timber + Wooden Peg)
- 2x Half Catapult Frame (Timber + Bracket + Wooden Peg)
- Catapult Bucket (2x Iron Bar + Leather Strap)
You may want to use the rooftops of the workrooms as Contraband Storage. You will need a Grappling Hook to access the rooftops.
Knock out the guard who has Red Keycard. Use the Circuit Board and Wire to craft the Red Keycard Mould, and craft it together with the Molten Plastic (Lighter + Toothbrush/Comb) to create the Fake Red Keycard.
Go to the Red Keycard Door, southeast of the main block on the 4th Floor. Open the door and go inside. Use the Grappling Hook to ascend 2 Floors and open the desk. Inside you will find the Catapult Counterweight.
Take all the Items to the multiplayer door located on the 3rd Floor in southwest of the main block and open the multiplayer door.
Insert all the items (2x Half Catapult Frame, Catapult Bucket, Catapult Beam, Catapult Counterweight) to build the Catapult and Escape!
Preparation (Part 1):
- Increase your Intellect to 70.
- You might increase your Fitness to 80 or higher if you don't want your stamina to drain faster.
- You might need Adrenaline Shot, Can of Soda, and Energy Drink to replenish your stamina while digging.
- Find 3 Broom Handle, 3 Pieces of Timber, 2 Wooden Peg to Craft 2 Wooden Oars. The Remaining Timber and Broom Handle will be used later on.
- Craft the Bed Dummy if you want to escape at night.
- If you want to stash your Stamina items, go to the room with the desk beneath the warden's office. You need Grappling Hook to climb the outside walls of the warden's office. There should be the desk where the resources for escaping is located. The desk acts like a Item Storage (This might be optional if you have higher Fitness and the desk's inventory is unchanged due to limited access for the guards)
Finding Resources (Preparation Part 2):
- To easily find resources for the Multitool and other items for the escape, You need to climb outside the Warden's Office using the Grappling Hook. To get to the warden's office, Go to Floor 5 and go to the room where the arrow is pointing at the wall and use the Grappling Hook.
- After you climb outside the Warden's Office, Get into the room where you will find a desk that contains 2 Timber Braces, Sturdy Shovel, Sturdy Pickaxe, Bar of Chocolate and a Guard Outfit.
- Make sure to bring Roll of Duct Tape for crafting the Multitool.
- Timber Brace is optional due to how small your tunnel that you're digging to the passageway.
- Bar of Chocolate is optional due to low stamina boost. (You can bring it if you want to)
- Sheet Rope can be useful if you want to descend to floor 1 and to your cell.
- Take the Multitool, 2 Wooden Oars, Timber and Broom Handle.
- Place your Bed Dummy on your bed at 22:00-23:00 evening roll call if you want to escape at night.
- Wear the Guard Outfit if you want to escape at night.
- Go to Floor 1 and find the Stone Mason job room. Go to the room beside the job room. There should be a desk. Don't forget to avoid the spotlights when you're escaping at night.
- Dig south until you get to a passageway. You can stash Soil on the desk if you're running out of space.
- After digging, stash your Multitool on the desk and use the Broom Handle to fix the broken lever and interact with the fixed lever.
- Climb the ladder and use the Timber and Wooden Oars to fix the boat and escape!
If this guide is confusing, use the video for visual help.
In the northeastern corner of the prison, there is a dried-up well that can be climbed down. Attempting to dig in the easternmost square of the underground chamber it leads to will alert you that the tunnel needs a timber brace. Put one up, and start to dig east, dumping any dirt into unoccupied desks. Once you've put up the sixth timber brace, dig to the east once more, then dig up. You'll see that you have tunnelled under the moat, and are now free!
Tis but a scratch
Siege the day