|This article is a stub. You can help The Escapists Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help The Escapists Wiki by .
- Employment Officers are NPCs that stand behind a desk with a job list on it. They cannot be hurt, they will very rarely be seen walking around the prison. Their room usually has a locker in it and is blocked off by a Staff (Red) Key locked door. They talk to the player when they sit in a seat, and say 3 phrases before giving them 10 coins.
- Possible phrases they can say are:
- Don't you be eyeballin' me.
- You're just an IDIOT. That was my workshop on self esteem!
- I gotta go.
- Without a job you're nothing...
- Didn't think you could make the cut. I knew it.
(Please add additional phrases here)