Fort Bamford is one of the Bonus Content prisons introduced in The Escapists. It was originally designed as a reward for escaping all of the prisons, but as plans changed it ended up being a Bonus Content prison. This prison doesn't have vents or rooftops. The prison has some metal detectors around the important buildings and areas and it is surrounded by high walls.
Schedule[edit | edit source]
|08:00 - 09:00||Morning Rollcall|
|09:00 - 10:00||Breakfast|
|10:00 - 13:00||Work/Leisure Period|
|13:00 - 14:00||Afternoon Rollcall|
|14:00 - 16:00||Free Period|
|16:00 - 17:00||Evening Meal Time|
|17:00 - 18:00||Exercise Period|
|18:00 - 19:00||Shower Block|
|19:00 - 22:00||Free Period|
|22:00 - 23:00||Evening Rollcall|
|23:00 - 08:00||Lights Out|
Jobs[edit | edit source]
- Janitor (Default)
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Things you'll need are:
- Cutters (Sturdy Cutters are the best but Flimsy Cutters will also work fine.)
- Red Plastic Key
- Place your Bed Dummy on the bed and make sure you don't have any contraband / get called for Roll Call.
- Before the last Roll Call ends stay near the locked red door (Close to the study area where you can boost up your intellect), make sure you don't get locked inside otherwise you'll need to restart.
- When night starts put up the Guard Outfit and go through the red door.
- Keep going North and you'll see another red door, go through it and you'll find the generator.
- Shutdown the generator.
- Use your cutters on the fence, make sure guards don't spot you.
- Keep going North and you're out.
Bugs/Exploits[edit | edit source]
In the prison library, there's a glitch in the library where you can read and browse at the same time which means you can raise INT 2x faster!
and there is also a bug that is you do something (i.e chipping) or have a hole in the wall visible the guards don't care and you won't get attacked or sent to solitary