- 1 Description
- 2 Schedule
- 3 Jobs
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Key Map
- 6 Escapes
- 7 Videos
Nobody's feeling as out-at-sea as these cons do! Someone's "clever" decided this dilapidated drilling platform was the perfect place to lock away lawbreakers - and they were right. With nothing but a sea-view for miles around, it's no wonder it has a zero percent escape record.
|06:00 - 07:00||Rollcall|
|07:00 - 08:00||Breakfast|
|08:00 - 10:00||Job|
|10:00 - 13:00||Freetime|
|13:00 - 14:00||Exercise|
|14:00 - 15:00||Lunch|
|15:00 - 16:00||Shower|
|16:00 - 18:00||Job|
|18:00 - 21:00||Freetime|
|21:00 - 22:00||Rollcall|
|22:00 - 06:00||Lights Out|
|Job||Strength required||Intelligence required||Cash Payout|
- This prison might be where the player is sent after the escape from the H.M.S Orca.
- There is always a Baseball Bat on the roof to the right of the cell building. If you cross the yellow gantry northward, to the roof of the multiplayer-only zone, you will find a Stungun, making this one of two prisons where the Stungun can be obtained.
- This is the tallest prison in The Escapists 2, with 10 numbered floors; even though only 9 are accessible.
- This prison's Shower Time music plays during the cutscene in the Meet The Crew escape from Center Perks 2.0.
- It is the 2nd prison in the series to have the prefix "Her Majesty's Prison". The first is H.M.P. Irongate from the first game.
- It appears that the Piece of String, an item vital to a certain escape, cannot spawn in regular desks on this prison. This is presumably a bug. It sometimes spawns in medic desks though, which means you'll need an Infirmary Outfit to get it if you don't use a Favour.
1: Red Key, Red Keycard
2: Cyan Key
3: Red Key
4: Green Key
5: Yellow Key
6: Purple Key
7: Purple Key, Red Keycard
8: Red Keycard
9: Cyan Key
10: Red Key, Cyan Keycard
11: Green Key
12: Cyan Key
13: Red Key, Cyan Keycard
14: Green Key
15: Purple Key
16: Yellow Key, Red Keycard
There is an electrified fence to the right of the dolphin at the very bottom floor of the building (floor 2 on the map). Turning off the generator (at the top of the western stairwell) will allow you to break this fence and get on the boat (by interacting with it). This escape requires a red key to access the lower floors via the stairwell. To get the key, find the guard with the Red Key and knock him out. The guard speaking at Roll Call always has the red one. With a Wad of Putty craft a Red Key Mould then a Plastic Red Key (with Molten Plastic).
Once you go down to floor 5 on the western stairwell, head right through the red key door and then go along the bridge until you reach the platform with the guard quarters. Go inside the building and go down the stairs to an area with a fence and a ladder on the other side of it. Using Flimsy Cutters or better, cut through the fence and go down the ladder to a small platform on floor 3. Go to the southern wall and chip through it with a Lightweight Pickaxe or better. Walk through the hole and jump down to a small area which has another boat on the left side of it. Interact with it to escape.
You will need a plastic red key (see above). First go to the eastern stairwell on the ground floor (likely floor 6), then go down to floor 5, and walk south along the platform and enter the building. This building also houses the guard quarters and Control Room. Go to the top of that building and interact with the helicopter to escape. See the first video below for help.
( Multiplayer only escape)
- 60 intelligence
- 2x Toothpaste and 2x Talcum Powder to make x2 Wad of Putty
- 2x Lighter and 2x Comb or 2x Toothbrush to make x2 Molten Plastic
- 3x File and 2x Roll of Duct Tape to make the lightweight cutters
This way of escaping is done the same way as Perimeter Breakout, but is better to do if you prefer to use multiplayer.
- Turn off the generator in the west wing to deactivate the detectors. (If you want to have more time to get to the fence and cut it, then one player can turn off the generators once the other player has reached the fence and is ready to cut). Then follow the staircases on the east wing to the bottom level, and then head north through the double doors (instead of south to get to the boat) to lead you to a submarine.
- Cut the fence. Go to the submarine and escape.
Note: Check the video below for a visual help tool to help you on this escape.
Swimming With Dolphins
(Single-player only escape)
- Reach 70 intelligence.
- Get a Piece of String by finding a favor to craft a Makeshift Double Bass, looting it off a knocked-out inmate (don't get seen by guards), or a favor that directly gives you string. This item will not appear in desks (except sometimes in the medic desk, which is next to the infirmary on floor 8 and can be accessed with an Infirmary Outfit.
- Craft a Fishing Rod ( Timber + Piece of String + Paper Clip), then you will craft a Readied Fishing Rod (you will need a Juicy Worm, which can be found on guards and in Inmate Desks).
- Find the guard with the Red Key (best way of doing this is beating up the guard that speaks at Roll Call as they usually have the red key). Grab some Wad of Putty and beat them up for their key. (Don't forget to mold it and return the key) This can also help you find a worm for your rod. Then make a Plastic Red Key with Molten Plastic and the mold. One plastic key should be exactly enough for you to escape - it will break on the last door you open [verify]. Given the large amount of locked doors you will have to pass through, it is recommended you make a second plastic key if you want to go have a look at the destination first.
- Using the stairwell to the west of the main floor, go down to the floor with the large open square (it should be the second floor [verify], it is also where Perimeter Breakouts are performed). You will need to navigate to the area where Snooty the Dolphin is chilling. This is a small jetty to the south side, with no barriers blocking access.
- Next to that is a free space to water. Moving near it will give you the message "Start Fishing". Interact there holding your Readied Fishing Rod to catch a Salmon, and gift it to Snooty like you would to an inmate.
- After you do that, Snooty will give you a favor in which you first need to find a How To Speak Dolphin Book that translates dolphin tongue so that the actual favor will be interpretable.
- After you obtain it, the favor will switch into a quest for 3 things: Lump of Sugar, Bag of Flour, and Bottle of Milk. Once you find everything, craft it into a Cake and deliver it to Snooty.
Note: Everything you need to craft your cake will automatically appear in inmate desks, just like an ordinary favor that requests you craft an item. When you've got your cake, you can hit a guard with it in order to get the "The Cake Is A Lie?" achievement, but it's best not to have a high heat for the escape, as guards do patrol the escape floor (which is restricted).
(Single-player only escape)
Method 1 (Not the method on the video seen below)
- Reach 60 intelligence.
- Get the woodworking job.
- Find the guard with the Red Key (best way of doing this is beating up the guard that speaks at Roll Call first as they usually have the Red Key. Do this inside so that they cannot shoot you). Craft the Molten Plastic and Wad of Putty, then make a Key Mold for the Plastic Red Key.
- Obtain a Crowbar.
- Craft a Breathable Trash Bag, just like in Rattlesnake Springs.
- Take everything with you: the Plastic Red Key, the Crowbar and the Breathable Trash Bag.
- From the 6th floor head west (to the left) to the stairwell, and head down until your reach last level (should be level 2)
- Once you reach the bottom, you will find two doors. The bottom door will lead to Snooty the Dolphin and the top is where you must go. Head into the room by chipping through the wall with the crowbar, go to the yellow pedestal and use the breathable trash bag on the pedestal. (You can also go through the other stairwell on floor six to the east (right), because they both go down to floor two, but it is easier to go down the west stairs).
Method 2 (The method on the video seen below)
When the time is right, get everything that you've been keeping (all the items from method 1, plus a Plastic Cyan Key in addition to the Plastic Green Key) and move to the woodworking job area. Once you're there, you will need to start chipping at the wall in the bottom right corner of the room, right below the metal detector. Once you break through, you will have to move through the different cyan and red doors until you reach a room that contains the golden looking pedestal. Now hold the breathable trash bag in slot 1 and interact with the pedestal as you would in method 1.
Congrats! You have escaped!
Perimeter Breakout Escape Guide (Easy Red Key Only Escape)
Bad Intentions Escape Guide
Bad Intentions Keyless Escape Guide
Swimming With Dolphins Escape Guide
Trash Talk Escape Guide