Difference between revisions of "H.M.P. Offshore"
(I added a link which shows the location of a stun-gun.)
Tag: Visual edit
|Line 114:||Line 114:|
'''Trash Talk Escape Guide'''
'''Trash Talk Escape Guide'''
Revision as of 18:50, 27 October 2017
|This article is a stub. You can help The Escapists Wiki by .|
Nobody's feeling as out-at-sea as these cons do! Someone's "clever" decided this dilapidated drilling platform was the perfect place to lock away lawbreakers - and they were right. With nothing but a sea-view for miles around, it's no wonder it has a zero percent escape record.
06:00 - 07:00: Rollcall
07:00 - 08:00: Breakfast
08:00 - 10:00: Job
10:00 - 13:00: Freetime
13:00 - 14:00: Exercise
14:00 - 15:00: Lunch
15:00 - 16:00: Shower
16:00 - 18:00: Job
18:00 - 21:00: Freetime
21:00 - 22:00: Rollcall
22:00 - 06:00: Lights Out
Requirement: 70 Strength. 30 Intelligence. 45 Cash Payout.
Requirement: 50 Strength. 80 Intelligence. 70 Cash Payout.
Requirement. 30 Strength. 40 Intelligence. 55 Cash Payout.
Requirement. 30 Strength. 30 Intelligence. 40 Cash Payout.
This is what most likely happened after the raft escape from H.M.P Iron Gate, a prison on an island in the middle of nowhere, in The Escapists 1
There is an electrified fence to the right of the dolphin at the very bottom floor of the map. Turning off the generator will allow you to break this fence and get on the boat. Can be done in multiplayer and requires a red key to get there.
You will need a red key and a guard outfit. First go to the east side of the ground floor, then go down to the bottom floor, and walk along the platform until you're in the building. Next, go to the top of that building and get on the helicopter.
( Multiplayer only escape)
This way of escaping is the same as the Perimeter Breakout ( watch "Perimeter Breakout" above ). The only difference with this escape is that you have to go trough the double red doors on the north instead of the double red door on the south that lead to the boat. The double red doors will lead you to a submarine instead of a boat. And that's how you do this one.
Note: Check out the video below for a visual help tool to help you on this escape
Swimming With Dolphins
( Single-player only escape)
- Reach 70 intelligence.
- Craft a Fishing Rod ( Timber + Piece of String + Paper Clip), then you will craft a Readied Fishing Rod (you will need a Juicy Worm, which can be found on guards).
- Find the guard with the Red Key (best way of doing this is beating up every guard until you find the correct one. Do this inside so that they can not shoot you). In that way, you will try to find a worm for your rod. Craft the Molten Plastic and Wad of Putty.
- Go to the bottom floor and into the police area on the left. (Outside of your cells) Go down until you see a red door, and when you do, go through it. You will need to navigate to the area where Snooty the Dolphin is chilling.
- Next to that is a free space to water. Use your Readied Fishing Rod to catch a 32px fish, and gift it to Snooty like to an inmate.
- After you do that, Snooty will give you a favor, in which you need to find a special book that translates dolphin tongue.
- After you find it, the favor will switch into a quest for 3 things: Lump of Sugar, Bag of Flour, and Bottle of Milk. Once you find everything, craft it into a cake, and deliver it to Snooty.
Method 1 (Not the method on the video seen below)
- Reach 60 intelligence.
- Get the woodworking job.
- Find the guard with the Red Key (best way of doing this is beating up every guard until you find the correct one. Do this inside so that they can not shoot you). Craft the Molten Plastic and Wad of Putty.
- Craft a decent pickaxe, Lightweight or Sturdy Pickaxe.
- Craft a Breathable Trash Bag, just like in Rattlesnake Springs.
- Beat down the guard with Red Key, and craft your Plastic Red Key. Wait until the Guard Heat goes under 80.
- Take everything with you, Plastic Red Key, the Sturdy Pickaxe and the Breathable Trash Bag.
- At night, head north of the kennels until you see a small building with two stairways, one goes up to the generator, the other goes to lower levels, so head down. Once you reach the bottom, you will find two directions, south leads to snooty, north leads to the back of the building where the escape will be made, head north. now just break into the building with your lightweight or sturdy pickaxe. Head to the that contains a golden looking pedestal and hold the breathable trash bag in slot 1 and press 'E' on the pedastal.
Method 2 (The method on the video seen below)
When the time is right, get everything that you've been keeping (all the items from method 1 with the exception of a cyan key along with the red key) and move to the woodworking job area. Once you're there, you will need to start chipping at the wall in the bottom right corner of the room, right below the metal detector. Once you break through, you will have to move through the different cyan and red doors until you reach a room that contains the golden looking pedestal. Now hold the breathable trash bag in slot 1 and press 'E' on the pedastal as you would in method 1.
Congrats! You have escaped!
Perimeter Breakout Escape Guide (Easy Red Key Only Escape)
Bad Intentions Escape Guide
Bad Intentions Keyless Escape Guide
Swimming With Dolphins Escape Guide
Trash Talk Escape Guide