There are a number of jobs within the game however, the player can only have one at a time. Having an occupation while in the prisons will reward you with cash and will help you improve relationships with NPCs and acquiring resources and access to other areas of the prison. There are current seven jobs available.
Completing the job quota for the work period will result in being paid. Performing additional work once the quote has been met will not result in additional cash so it is safe to leave the work room once the quote has been met. If you do not meet the job quota you will be fired and will have to apply for another job.
You can apply for any vacancy on the job board, however you will not be approved by the warden if your heat level is above 50%. If a job is not vacant and you want it then you need to disrupt the worker of that job during the work period. Find out who has the job you want and then distract them before they get to their job. You can either keep beating them up and take their clothes so they have to go get new ones from their cell or you can beat them up and tie them up with duct tape or a rope.
The salary awarded differs dependent on the prison and the job.
Laundry Job Edit
- Move dirty clothes to the washing machine.
- Move clean clothes from washing machine to the clean clothes box
- This job makes it easy for you to obtain the Guard Outfit.
- Move chicken from freezer to oven.
- Move cooked chicken from oven to trays.
- Good for obtainiing cooked food to raise energy or to gift to other in-mates.
- Move metal from the metal box to the license press.
- Move license plates to the license plates box.
- Metal and license plates can be stolen.
- This job requires 70 intellect.
- Clean dirty marks around the prison. (Quota requires 5)
- One dirty spot will appear for every one you clean.
- Take lumber from box and craft into furniture.
- Place the furniture into the container.
- Acquire a hoe from the gardening closet.
- Remove the weeds around the prison garden.
- Take fabric and craft into clothing.
- Place clothing into the container.
- Requires 30 intellect to apply.
- You can make an outfit which can craft a guard outfit.
- Take packages and place them into the correct containers.
- Requires 60 intellect to apply.
- Provides a large area to store contraband (guards do not patrol the unloading area).