|“||Fellow Elves, - I'm SICK of this place! Awful pay, no holidays, and a horrible boss! Since Santa's banned all holiday celebrations, I'm going to get revenge by decorating the tree in his room with some festive cheer! Then... I'm outta here! Signed, (Player)||„|
Santa's Sweatshop is a DLC prison that was released on December 8th, 2015.
|08:00 - 09:00||Morning Rollcall|
|09:00 - 10:00||Breakfast|
|10:00 - 13:00||Work Period|
|13:00 - 14:00||Afternoon Rollcall|
|14:00 - 16:00||Free Period|
|16:00 - 17:00||Evening Meal|
|17:00 - 18:00||Exercise Period|
|18:00 - 19:00||Shower Block|
|19:00 - 22:00||Evening Free Time|
|22:00 - 23:00||Evening Rollcall|
|23:00 - 08:00||Lights Out|
- Tinsel (Essential to Escaping)
- Fairy Lights (Essential to Escaping)
- Presents (Essential to Escaping)
- Candy Cane Lever (Essential to Escaping)
- [[File:Giant еуф
.png|link=Giant еуф |32px]] [[Giant еуф |Giant еуф]]
The following recipes are unique to the Santa's Sweatshop prison. Most of these parts will not be found anywhere else.
|Tinsel||Glitter x1 + Roll of Toilet Paper x1 + Tube of Super Glue x1||7|
|Fairy Lights||Bulbs x1 + Wire x1 + Battery x1||Unknown|
|Presents||Wooden Scooter x1 + Wrapping Paper x1 + Sticky Tape x1||Unknown|
|Presents||Wooden Block x1 + Wrapping Paper x1 + Sticky Tape x1||Unknown|
|Presents||Wooden Doll x1 + Wrapping Paper x1 + Sticky Tape x1||Unknown|
|Presents||Wooden Ball x1 + Wrapping Paper x1 + Sticky Tape x1||Unknown|
|Presents||Wooden Joystick x1 + Wrapping Paper x1 Sticky Tape x1||Unknown|
Acquiring the Items
- Name the 1st and 4th guard to take out, but if you're a mobile user, then try and beat up 1 guard then take his baton and beat all of the guards till' you find the key you're looking for.
- Obtain the regular crating items in the recipes above. (4 Wires, Battery, Tube of Super glue, and Roll of Toilet paper)
- Get your intellect to 80+.
- Get the toymaker job and take a wooden toy or find one from desks or unconscious inmates.
- Find putty and molten plastic.
- Take out the 4th guard. There are many ways to do this including using to buddies, taking him down yourself with a good weapon, speed and strength, or using a cup of molten chocolate or cracker.
- Take everything and craft a plastic staff key aka red key.
- Quickly put the key back on the guard(so you don't end up in solitary) and stash the plastic key(Guard may wake up and knock you out.
- Using your Plastic staff key get the Glitter from the room at the southwest of the gym.
- Find a time when the coast is clear and use your guard outfit to sneak in to the guard barracks to obtain the wrapping paper.
- Go to the Santa's office at the north of the prison with your guard outfit.
- If the guard sees you it's fine just go through the blue doors to the utility corridor at the north east and grab the sticky tape before being beat up
- You're almost done! Craft flimsy cutters, a bed dummy and a fake fence.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 but with the 1st guard to get teal key
- Get candy cane lever from generator room.
- At lights out put the bed dummy in bed and proceed to the generator room.
- As soon as you turn off the generator walk northwest to the electric fence at the northwest of Santa's office.
- Quickly cut through the bars and grab the bulbs put the fake fence in the place you cut.
- Craft Tinsel, Fairy Lights, and Presents
Decorate Santa's tree and escape on the sleigh!
intelligence is hard to get in this map, as the only way of gaining it is through a computer inside of the Christmas tree area (restricted area.) therefore you must sneak in with no contraband items on you and use the computer. It is recommended not to do this during work or free time as guards visit that area more frequently during those times. The recommended periods to visit the area are Breakfast/Dinner, Exercise Time and Shower Time. This is because most of the guards are busy watching inmates at this time.
- This, and Jingle Cells are the only DLC prisons in the game to be connected to another prison by storyline - Jingle Cells is said to take place after the events of Santa's Sweatshop.